An evolution of our best-selling pant, this pull-on version is reimagined with an elastic waistband and mock fly for an effortless approach to tailoring. Constructed in Japanese crepe for a smooth finish and softly draped fit that still maintains a tailored appearance.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Mid rise, slim leg
- Cropped length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 70% triacetate
- 30% polyester
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: Vietnam
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility
A signature Theory fabric, Admiral Crepe is woven using a high-twist crepe yarn responsible produced in Japan. The triacetate used to make our crepe is crafted from acetic acid and wood pulp that is sourced from sustainably managed forests in the Southeastern United States. This triacetate fiber is blended with polyester to create a substantial yet soft crepe that drapes well, resists wrinkles, and endures throughout the seasons.