This cap sleeve shift dress is designed with a rounded neckline, and an invisible back zip closure for comfortable wear. An easy-to-style classic, it’s crafted in our signature Japanese crepe with subtle, yet elegant embroidery for a refined finish.
We are committed to positively impacting the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our fabrics. Our signature Crepe is woven with triacetate, a fabric made from acetic acid and wood pulp sourced from sustainably managed forests in the Southeastern United States.
- True to size, choose your normal size
- Shift silhouette, cap sleeves
- Above knee length
- Model is 5’9” and wearing a US size 2
- 70% triacetate
- 30% polyester
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: China
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
Please select your size above
to check in-store availablility
A signature Theory fabric, Admiral Crepe is woven using a high-twist crepe yarn responsible produced in Japan. The triacetate used to make our crepe is crafted from acetic acid and wood pulp that is sourced from sustainably managed forests in the Southeastern United States. This triacetate fiber is blended with polyester to create a substantial yet soft crepe that drapes well, resists wrinkles, and endures throughout the seasons.